The use of Cartwheel mat
Introduction of different usage methods of Cartwheel mat:
1. Double-layer Cartwheel mat vertical and connected: This placement is suitable for diving forward rolls, straight leg back rolls, handstand forward rolls, headstands, straight forwards into push-ups and other movements. This is because the double-layer mat is thicker and can be used. Buffer the reaction force of the contact between the body and the mat during the action to prevent damage to the internal organs of the body.
2. Four Cartwheel mats are placed vertically in an inclined plane, one high and the other low: this placement is conducive to learning and mastering new movements, such as forward roll, diving forward roll, backward roll, straight leg backward roll, handstand forward roll, etc. In the second practice, let the students do it from high to low. The inclined plane can increase the angular velocity, which is convenient for rolling forward and is conducive to mastering the movement technique as soon as possible.
3. Combine Cartwheel mat into a combination of three pieces on one side and one piece on the other: This combination is conducive to the induction exercise of "parallel bars flexion and extension". Lie on your back on a three-layer cushion, straighten your legs and lift them up, stretch your legs forward 45" to extend the marrow, then brake urgently, press the cushions with your arms at the same time, and complete the "flexion and extension" action with the assistance of the protector and helper.
4. Four pieces of Cartwheel mat indulgence: Connect the four pieces of mats into a single shape, so that students can continuously do other joint actions such as forward roll, backward roll, and double wheel roll. Continuous doing it is conducive to improving the movement technique and cultivating a complete set of movements. Ability.
5. Four Cartwheel mats are connected vertically and horizontally, and paved into a square shape: you can do some hand flips, such as side hand flips, head hand flips, etc. Because of the large area of the mat, it will not damage the body even if you make a mistake.
6. Three Cartwheel mats are connected vertically, and a hand-held mat is erected at one end: Practice diving before rolling to cultivate students' courage and "space feeling".
7. Three Cartwheel mats are connected longitudinally and one is erected on one side: ask students to roll over along the erection mat to correct wrong actions such as shoulder thrusting, waist collapse, and boat bending.